Are you ready to get serious about your Instagram game?
Over the course of 30 days we will:
- audit your Instagram
- realign + clarify your specific platform goals + intentions
- connect you to your tribe of right people
- eliminate peer pressure shoulds + shiny objects
- and above all, set you up for success + enjoyment on your terms
...though it is entirely possible, this is not a 'gain followers fast, fame + glory' program. I want you to connect with the people that will genuinely value + support your work in the world. At the end of the day this is what will build your true authentic success...
30 days to get your Instagram game on
Module One :: Your Foundation
- define your Instagram intention, purpose + why
- perform a brand identity + bio redux
- explore the pros + cons of hosting multiple accounts
- looking at content with intent
Module Two :: The Grid
- your unique magnetism + creating a signature style
- the importance of an Instagram strategy
- setting a schedule + planning your grid with ease
- photo tips for any camera + resources to make life easier
Module Three :: Your Community
- who to follow
- meet your people + your tribe story
- how to find your people
- community hashtags
Module Four :: Get Social
- getting found in the Instagram labyrinth
- grow your reach authentically
- creating captions that matter
- creating micro communities with comment pods
- effective Instagram Stories
+ 7 Bonus Sessions :: including
- content ideas with intent
- photo tips + stock photo resource list
- 100 hashtags for creative folks
- creating community
- Insta' giveaways & photo contents, with step-by-step plan of action to host your own
- daily prompts for easy, no stress implementation
- access to downloadable course content for you to reference outside the classroom at any time
- bonus resources + tools throughout
- a private student community for tech support + connection
- access to the Ginger*Urchin booster group
- weekly Q+A office hours
with lifetime access to this class you will automatically be included on any + all future updates +/ amendments
New Addition for May 2017 :: the Blog + Media Planning Kit
A super simple planner for highly creative multipreneurs. Includes 10 multi-purpose pdf playsheets + introductory directory that explains how to use each sheet.
Includes printables for:
- brainstorming your business/brand umbrella
- content idea record sheet
- month-to-view blank calendar
- weekly to-do + social media strategy planning
- Instagram grid designer
- blog + email editorial playsheet
- multi-purpose 12-month analytics tracker
- Instagram hashtag + engagement tracker
- contest record keeper
Helping you take control of your online + digital presence, keep track of your activities + gain clarity with content creation.
Are you ready? Begin now!
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course begin and end?
With purchase INSTAGRAM in 30 starts now and never ends! A completely self-paced online course, you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What will I need to participate in the course?
In addition to access to the web, you may like to have a printer if you wish to print class content and the PDFs. An everyday notebook and your favourite writing tools. Most critically, self-motivation to apply the ideas and complete the tasks suggested to make your feed the best it can be.
And if I am unhappy with the course?
I would never want you to be unhappy! If you are at all unsatisfied with your purchase, contact me in the first 7 days and I will give you a full refund.
I am a cartomancer, photographer, creatrix, information maven + blogger living in the Okanagan, Canada. Blending a love of earth wisdom + the creative process I seek renaissance soul'utions for multipassionate living. Fascinated with the interrelationship of creativity, spirituality and mental health, I share my various explorations into these on my blog + social media outposts.
Find out more at gingerurchin.blogspot.com + connect on Instagram @gingerurchin.